- Custom or personalized orders
CUSTOM ORDERS are always welcome. I love challenges and adore creating anything new.
Feel free to contact me about anything you have in mind by pressing the blue button “CONTACT SHOP OWNER” situated in the menu on the left-hand side.
All my jewelry is sent beautifully packaged in an elegant and sophisticated jewelry box, ready to be given as a gift.
I will be happy to add a handwritten card if it’s a gift – Just send me the details.
NOTE REGARDING SHIPPING TIMES – Due to disruptions from COVID-19
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there’s a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Please be patient as we overcome this worldwide crisis.
Thank you!! ❤
STANDARD shipping (Eco Post) takes about 10-21 business days to arrive.
EXPEDITED Shipping (EMS/DHL) takes about 3-5 business days to arrive.
You are welcome to choose your preferred shipping method during checkout
All rings are measured in US ring size.
If you do not know your ring size, just take a ring that you love and measure the inside diameter.
You can also refer to the following sites to measure your ring size:
If you are interested in wholesale purchases, please contact us.
Orders are shipped in 3-5 business days.
You can pay with a credit/debit card via PayPal without a PayPal account. Here’s how:
1. Click “Check out” with PayPal, where you will be given paying options. Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select “Pay with debit or credit card.”
2. You will be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information.
3. Enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt.
4. Click “Continue” to return to Etsy. Your payment is not sent until you click the Submit order on Etsy.
Shipping costs are included in the prices.
Please note that in the case of returns or items requiring exchange or refunds, the cost of shipping will NOT be refundable (US$14 for regular shipping method).
To protect over time:-
• Avoid wearing jewelry while sleeping, working, or exercising.
• Avoid contact with cleaning materials, perfumes, hair sprays, and other beauty products.
• Store carefully and individually in a dry place to avoid scratches or corrosive damage.
• Clean your jewelry with a soft cotton cloth and warm water. Use a tiny drop of liquid soap if needed.
• Please do not use a jewelry cloth as it usually contains chemicals that will scrub off the surface.
Just so you know – Damage can be caused by contact with:
Rough abrasive surfaces, body sweat, corrosive materials such as hairspray, chemicals, grease, and high temperatures.